Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

...And Justice For All - I watched this tonight.

I admit that the disco music at the start of this film really threw me. It settles down and introduces typically shady legal types and people on the fringes of American society and gives us Arthur Kirkland to admire. Kirkland is played by Pacino and yes.. it's 1970s Pacino! I could actually watch him all day. It also featches George Bluth! But it's basically a one-man Pacino-show.

I have already forgotten the inevitable courtroom vocal explosion (he's not from the Deep South) but I'm pretty sure it goes something like this:

"I'm out of order? YOU'RE out of order. The whole system is out of order. You're off the page, chief!
You want the truth? It's Chinatown, Marge." or something to that effect.



Was this the basis for all those two-o-clock-in-the-weekday-afteroon legal things that I skipped past in my childhood? I certainly wouldn't show it at two o'clock on a weekday afternoon, anyway.

MAJORLY want this poster!


No comments:

Post a Comment